1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED FDn 50mm f1.2 and Tokina (FD Mount) 300mm f5.6 – 50/1.2 and | Location: Canada | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Albino_BlacMan, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albino_BlacMan

Albino_BlacMan New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Nov 15, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    FDn 50mm f1.2 and Tokina (FD Mount) 300mm f5.6 – 50/1.2 and

Prices
    $240
    $60

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (To Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

FDn 50/1.2 - $240 Shipped
    Glass: Beautiful. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minor internal dust.
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil but does show some wear
    Focus: Smooth throughout the entire range
    Cosmetics: Very nice, no spots of paint loss that I notice. However, the side of the mounting ring is engraved with the original owner’s name, home town and phone number (I don’t know why people do that to lenses like this, I’d be asking $300 + shipping if this wasn’t on there). His name is also on the back of the mounting ring (he went all out)
    Accessories: Comes with original box, rear cap and a B+W UV filter for the front (no front cap)
    Note: I sold this lens and then had it returned to me once already because the buyer couldn’t get the lens to stop down (using an FD to NEX adapter). The aperture works fine when used on my Canon FT (FD mount camera). In addition, I pressed the little button on the back, rotated the bayonet and then used the rear lever to stop down the aperture. I’m not sure if it was user error on the original owner’s part, an adapter not made for FDn lenses (the back of FDn leses is a little different than FD lenses) or if there is actually something wrong with the lens (even though I can make it work). However, I’m selling the lens AS IS so if you can’t get the aperture to work than you’re stuck with it.

Tokina (FD Mount) 300/5.6 - $60 Shipped
    Glass: Beautiful. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minor internal dust
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil and minimal wear
    Focus: Smooth throughout the entire range
    Cosmetics: Slight paint loss on the aperture ring. This one is engraved on the lens barrel, behind the slide out hood (see the pictures) and on the back of the rear mount
    Accessories: Rear cap and Optex skylight filter (no front cap)

Pictures

50/1.2
    OctoberSaleii-PA220727_zpsc6984d91.

OctoberSaleii-PA220729_zps6b85a525.

OctoberSaleii-PA220730_zpsa06c3c21.

OctoberSaleii-PA220731_zpsafcaf113.

300/5.6
    OctoberSaleii-PA220736_zps82d08444.

OctoberSaleii-PA220737_zps3c6ec1b2.

OctoberSaleii-PA220738_zpsfbb27acb.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method
    Canada Post

Shipping charge
    See Ad

Handling time
    See Ad

References
    See Ad

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Albino_BlacMan

Albino_BlacMan New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Nov 15, 2013
    50/1.2 = SOLD, 300/5.6 = Still Available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.