1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Fantastic model shoot

Discussion in 'Portrait' started by Vincepad, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Vincepad

Vincepad TalkEmount Regular

Dec 29, 2013
    I photographed a model for a piece in my Dreams series. Here is one raw photo (basic adjustments in Lightroom). The end product will be a composite of this and about a dozen other photos, mostly of Keely (the model) to give her body the exact look I'm after. So this is far from the final product, but it's an idea of the overall purpose of today's shoot.
    [​IMG]

As a thank you to the models who help me out in my projects, I always offer to shoot something they'd like for their portfolio or whatever personal use they'd like. Keely sent a bunch of sample images, but basically wanted to shoot something in her long sweater, to recreate the mood in a set of black and whites, and to do something very dramatic with very contrasty lighting and with a sexy/unusual pose. Here are some of my faves from the day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my absolute favorite of Keely today:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 13
  2. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Great, high quality work

• Like Like x 1
  3. southy

southy TalkEmount Veteran

Feb 5, 2014
    Australia
    That escalated quickly. It went from fairy in the meadow to kind of naughty all into the one series. Every shot a winner though. Looking forward the final product.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vincepad

Vincepad TalkEmount Regular

Dec 29, 2013
    Lol. That's what you get when you let the model pick the themes! Is there something wrong with me that the meadow stuff was my idea and the sexy-sexy was hers?

<----------------that dude is getting old.

• Like Like x 1