1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Faces of Brisbane

Discussion in 'Portrait' started by Stelex, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Stelex

Stelex TalkEmount Regular

May 30, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    Mike
  2. Jazzer

Jazzer TalkEmount Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    New York
    Larry
    Very nice. How did you get some of these photos? Do you know many of the people or did you ask some of them if you can that their pictures?

3. Stelex

May 30, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    Mike
    Thanks Jazzer. No, I don't know any of them, I just asked each of them if I could take their photo, they were all more than happy to offer a smile in return.

4. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Lovely. Never had the courage to ask a complete stranger if I could take their picture.

5. Jazzer

Jazzer TalkEmount Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    New York
    Larry
    I guess I am more shy than you are. Either that or people are just much more friendly where you live than here. :) . I really need to get over that if I want to take photos of people.

6. millonario

millonario TalkEmount Regular

Jul 15, 2013
    Wow the Girl in Pic #3 gave me heart palpitations. what a stunner! did you get a number??? Queen street?

7. Stelex

May 30, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    Mike
    Yeah, the end of the mall, where the big steel balls are. Got the number, of course, but she told me not to give it to anyone unless they get heart attack or sumethin' :)

8. millonario

millonario TalkEmount Regular

Jul 15, 2013
    Hahah. Good work! I haven't been to brizvegas for years but i think i might have to rectify that judging from the subject matter floating about the place. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TalkNEX mobile app