Everything you ever wanted to know about Nex? (Video)

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by applemint, Dec 16, 2012.

1. applemint

applemint TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Came across this video via a link in a photography blog:

[video=youtube;co2Qa9y_1Ns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co2Qa9y_1Ns[/video]

Ok, it's basically a 2 hour advert (yes, 2 hours!) for the Sony Nex system and there was no way I was going to sit and watch all that. But I had it playing in a separate tab while I was doing other stuff and I switched to the video now and then but I was mostly listening rather than watching. A few things were interesting though - like the panorama mode taking 100 pictures (that will up your shutter count, no wonder it sounds like a machine gun!) and the plan for a couple more pancake lenses by the end of 2012 (which never happened unless you count the new 'kit' zoom as one pancake I guess).

But it's good that someone who is a keen photographer is part of the Sony Nex team and for anyone who is new to Nex it might be of interest? (The video is from a year ago though, so a bit out of date). I thought it was worth playing in the background as something to listen to anyway...

The Nex camera is a pretty impressive bit of technology anyway, especially considering it came out over 2 years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.