• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

ebay 20% off upto $100

serhan

TalkEmount All-Pro
on ebay.com
Good for today only. Ends 11:00 EST.
Code: PSPRING20
ebay.jpg
   ---            

Also Robert's Sony trade-up event & mirrorless sale:
It's Mirrorless Madness All Weekend!
w700_135117_tituitems.jpg
   ---            

JonathanF2

TalkEmount All-Pro
Are these trade-ins worth it? If I trade my A7 II in 9/9+ condition, how much can I expect to get towards an A7 III or am I better off just selling it myself?

serhan

TalkEmount All-Pro
A7 III is not there since it is new, maybe next sale period. I never used it but it is better to send a crap camera/lens to just to get the discount and sell your camera on your own.

Are these trade-ins worth it? If I trade my A7 II in 9/9+ condition, how much can I expect to get towards an A7 III or am I better off just selling it myself?

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
That Robert's sale is a little misleading I'd say. They don't tell you what the price of the A9 is outright so will adjust it according to what your trade-in valued at $500 is. Or am I wrong here?

metalmania

TalkEmount Regular
It's the best time to buy a Godox AD200. In fact I bought the 2nd one. It's a $293 combo with AD200 and a S-type holder, so after the coupon, only paid $235. Way better than the price in China too!

The $69 Xpro-s came out with $14 discount, the price is as low as in China.

serhan

TalkEmount All-Pro
Same deal - 6/6/2018 only. Ends 10pm EST. Minimum purchase amount is $50. Maximum discount is $100 off.

Code: PICKDADSGIFT

JonathanF2

TalkEmount All-Pro
Missed a deal on a used 70-200mm f4 FE, I hesitated because it was missing the tripod collar and replacements are hard to come by. It was in the $700 range with coupon!

JonathanF2

TalkEmount All-Pro
Missed a deal on a used 70-200mm f4 FE, I hesitated because it was missing the tripod collar and replacements are hard to come by. It was in the $700 range with coupon!

Actually that same lens was re-listed with the tripod collar and hood included! I snatched it up quick and have it coming my way! I'll compare it to my Nikon 70-200mm f/4 VR and see which I like more. :D

serhan

TalkEmount All-Pro
The eBay super deal is back: Today only you save 15% (with max $100 discount) on all eBay products (Click here!) when using the coupon code “PERFECTDAY” at checkout!

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 9:00 PM Pacific Time on June 29, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PERFECTDAY

Latest threads

Top Bottom