• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Dream Woke Me! Missed shots!

bobbill

TalkEmount Veteran
Some facts, BW shooter, mostly. Been doing pics for eons.

Dreamt of two missed photo grabs and it woke me.

1.) Imagine, in color, 8 Amish 10-13 year old girls on dirt county road, all riding fat-wheeled bicycles, in line even and abreast, while wearing pastel Sunday best dresses, on a Sunday morning going to church. Was near Abbotsford, WI, off 21.

Plain gave it up, as a "color" shot...back in my film days.

2. Dead Meadowlark still clinging to high wire, swinging, upside-down, feet still curled around wire, hung for couple years while foolish me hunted pheasants, and never gave a thought for picture. Duh!

Both still haunt, knowing "good photo grabs" like these are generally random luck.

Et vous aussi?

Last edited:

Thad E Ginathom

TalkEmount Veteran
The three young black women on a London tube train, one evening. They were amazingly beautiful, and wearing stunning traditional Nigerian (I think) dress. Don't think I would have even had a P&S with me, and phones would have only been better-than-nothing back then... and I was even shier then than I am now, which is stupid because they probably wouldn't have minded me asking.

Yes, you're right, I am too shy for people/street... and that was the best one I never took.

bobbill

TalkEmount Veteran
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thad, Love to see...but c'est la vie...hurts don't it?!!

Just occurred to me...Photogs may get lucky and produce art...but we must be selfish too.

Top Bottom