• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

DOG SHAMAN's JOURNEY: Short film shot on NEX-5n

ziggy

New to TalkEmount
Here's a short film I worked on a couple of weeks ago. Shot and edited over the course of five days or so. The NEX-5n was a pleasure to use. I have previously done video production work with a DVX100b (miniDV format) and it is such a pleasure to drag and drop files instead of capturing. However, it is a pain to work with the .MTS format straight off the card on a Mac. Hrm.

Anyway. Check it out:

[video=youtube;Rz1bqyqYXzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1bqyqYXzg[/video]

lapdog99

TalkEmount Veteran
Loved this film. Your experience in videography was quite evident. Loved the black & white, ("The Artist" is inspiring), perfect music, the Pug ( again "The Artist"?), and the story line. Cecil B would have loved having a Sony NEX. There is clearly a fire in your eye for cinematography. Thanks for sharing this.

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
Hats off to you mate, it's a pretty cool video not to mention working with animals are said to be diffucult and you have done it beautifully. :)

Mystic

TalkEmount Regular
watched your video with a smile on my face, thanks for sharing, it must have been a serious project to make.

Latest posts

Top Bottom