• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

dead snake (graphic)

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
So we recently were visited by several ground squirrels, but they seemed to disappear.

Well yesterday we discovered a possible reason why they are no longer there. A large snake had taken up residence, around 5 feet long.

We called over a neighbor who is a pest remover and he rid us of the snake.

DSC05292.JPG

Yohan

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Yohan
It's eerie that its eyes are still open. Your neighbour seems to know what he's doing. When I lived in Africa, I killed a snake with the next sharpest thing I could find.. which was an umbrella with a pointy tip. Just stabbed the thing repeatedly until it died... Wasn't a clean kill like this photo. haha.

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
I felt bad, but it refused to go quietly. On the positive side, tonight we are going to have snake stakes.

Javcky

TalkEmount Rookie
Nice picture but poor Bull Snake. Aside from being large these guys are highly harmless, yet have quite an attitude and can have an impressive display with threatened often shaking their tail like a rattler.

Latest posts

Top Bottom