Cotswold at War re-enactment

Iansky

TalkEmount Regular
I was back on Sunday for the 2nd day of the event held at the Toddington GWR station in Gloucestershire.
It was well attended and despite some very gentle fine drizzle early on it cleared up and remained dry for the rest of the day.
The trains were full and they travelled to 3 other stations so people could enjoy the experience.
Here is a selection from the Sunday images and again taken with the A7iii+24-105mm lens.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

quezra

TalkEmount All-Pro
Wonderful shots! I'll be back in Oxford from tomorrow on holiday and the Cotswolds is definitely on our to-do list. You've inspired me, but it'll be hard to get as good as these though!

Iansky

TalkEmount Regular
Thank you all for the kind words, I am very happy with the Sony combo and the 24-105mm is a perfect lens for this type of work. Quezra, if you are back in Oxfordshire as from tomorrow then you may be in interested in visiting the Abingdon Air & Country show on Sunday 5 May - some great 2nd world war aircraft as well as a few more modern ones, stalls and static displays - good parking and a good day for all.

quezra

TalkEmount All-Pro
Thank you all for the kind words, I am very happy with the Sony combo and the 24-105mm is a perfect lens for this type of work. Quezra, if you are back in Oxfordshire as from tomorrow then you may be in interested in visiting the Abingdon Air & Country show on Sunday 5 May - some great 2nd world war aircraft as well as a few more modern ones, stalls and static displays - good parking and a good day for all.
Thanks Ian, I just got back. Sadly, Sunday was busy for us but we did get a lot of holidaying done! We lived there from 2013-16 so it was all about visiting old friends and just a wee bit of Cotswolding.

Still love your photos!

slothead

TalkEmount Top Veteran
I was back on Sunday for the 2nd day of the event held at the Toddington GWR station in Gloucestershire.
It was well attended and despite some very gentle fine drizzle early on it cleared up and remained dry for the rest of the day.
The trains were full and they travelled to 3 other stations so people could enjoy the experience.
Here is a selection from the Sunday images and again taken with the A7iii+24-105mm lens.
Great shots! What app did you use for your B&W processing?

Iansky

TalkEmount Regular
Thanks Tom, apologies for the delay in responding - I use Silver Efex Pro2 for my B&W conversions - a great software package.