• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

cool hand luke

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Sorry for the title, but it sounds better than "cool hand bimjo". ;)

Was a balmy 15° this morning, foggy and frosty. Sometimes there are interesting swirls in the frost on the vehicles. Not so this morning, so I had to help things out a bit., Give nature a helping hand as it were.

NEX-5N    E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS    37mm    f/8.0    1/13s    ISO 100

NEX-5N    E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS    37mm    f/8.0    1/8s    ISO 100

Didn't take long for the moisture to refreeze. These shots were about 30 seconds apart.

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
Pretty "cool" photos (sorry couldnt help myself with the pun), too bad it doesnt snow where I live, this set gave me an idea of taking shots of snow crystals.

jfazer

TalkEmount Regular
Great shots!
I like the perspective of the first one... When I've read 15º I was thinking in ºC... When I've realized that they are ºF... buff, it was so cold!

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty "cool" photos (sorry couldnt help myself with the pun), too bad it doesnt snow where I live, this set gave me an idea of taking shots of snow crystals.
Thanks, but snow is over rated. Especially when you have ot shovel it.;)

**edit** What's the idea? I'm always up for stealing somebody else's good ideas for a shot.

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Great shots!
I like the perspective of the first one... When I've read 15º I was thinking in ºC... When I've realized that they are ºF... buff, it was so cold!
I prefer the first one too. It was cold. Bimjo didn't stick around long after taking these shots. :)

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
great shot... something I don't see here in central Florida ;-)
Thanks. At least not very often anyway. Not only you, but the rest of it like it that way as it keeps the price of orange juice reasonable. ;)

Top Bottom