• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED Commlite ENF-E1 Pro lens adapter (Price Reduction)

Buy/Sell feedback for Jeep Captain (0)

Jeep Captain

TalkEmount Veteran
I have a commlite ENF-E1 Pro adapter for sale. Since I've sold all my nikon glass, I no longer need this.
$200 plus shipping from 46321

sapoeijoek

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Edwin
I will plead ignorance as to what exactly this adapter does. I have Nikon lenses but none are electronic, only manual here. I've also been trying to cut down on my GAS.
Won't work with manuals.

@Jeep Captain this marketplace here is the hardest place to sell our gears. You should've posted on eBay. It's not free, but at least it wouldn't have to end up in the trash.

Jeep Captain

TalkEmount Veteran
Won't work with manuals.

@Jeep Captain this marketplace here is the hardest place to sell our gears. You should've posted on eBay. It's not free, but at least it wouldn't have to end up in the trash.
I've used ebay along with PayPal with not so good results. I sold an item to someone and they complained to PayPal that it was not as advertised (which was not true). PayPal refunded their money but I never got the item back. I complained and ran into brick walls at every turn. Never again will I use ebay or PayPal if I can help it. I'd rather throw this adapter away than do business via ebay again.

Brownie

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Tim
eBay has changed their rules. They no longer pay through Paypal. In order to sell you have to give them a bank account number for direct deposit and your social security number. If you go over $600 in sales per year they report it to the IRS as income.

There's no way I'm giving them my SS #. I would consider opening a checking account specifically for eBay, something separate from the rest of my accounts, but SS #? Not going to happen. I can just see the hackers licking their collective chops.

What stinks is I used to so some vintage camera gear buy and sell, and I have some to sell right now. I've been looking for another alternative but have been unable to find one that works like eBay. Other than CL and these types of boards, I'm stuck.

Latest threads

Top Bottom