1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Cinematic Freestyle Scootering, Sony a7 Nikkor 55 1.2 and 85 1.8

Discussion in 'Filmmaking' started by BrorSvensson, Nov 9, 2015.

1. BrorSvensson

BrorSvensson TalkEmount Regular

Feb 6, 2015
    After some time filming and editing im done with this video and very happy with the outcome, feel free to criticise!

Technical info: Sony A7, Nikkor 55 1.2 and 85 1.8. Final Cut Pro with film convert.
    All filming, editing and riding is done by me.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Neat

• Like Like x 1
  3. WNG

WNG TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 12, 2014
    Arrid Zone-A, USA
    Will
    No criticism, just praise! Like your other works, this one is excellent and enjoyable to view. Shows you have a lot of artistic creativity in your videography. You do a nice job showcasing your board skills. Bet you would do a splendid job videoing other subjects as well! You get to stay behind the camera.

4. BrorSvensson

Feb 6, 2015
    Huge thanks! I really want to film some videos of others but people just dont have the patience to wait for me to setup and get the right shot so i've found filming myself to be the best thing for now. I also find it very satisfying to watch the video at the end and feel that i did everything myself.

5. MAubrey

MAubrey TalkEmount Top Veteran

Superbly done! Excellent.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AlwaysOnAuto

AlwaysOnAuto TalkEmount Top Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    Color me green with envy. Oh to be your age and doing that kind of work.
    Very nice indeed.
    The only small criticism I have is that I found some of the opening shot switches to be upsetting for some reason. Don't know if they were just too fast or what. But once past them it was enjoyable to watch and listen to.
    Great work, I look forward to seeing more from you.

7. BrorSvensson

Feb 6, 2015
    Thanks alot! It means alot from you experienced people! I agree with you, the intro is a bit fast paced and probably could have been a bit longer.