[FS] Cherry picked various manual 50ish lenses | Location: EU | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by nianys, Aug 11, 2013.

1. nianys

nianys TalkEmount All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Cherry picked various manual 50ish lenses
    </br>Prices</br> Rokkor 50/1.4 MC : 80€
    Rokkor 50/.7 MD : 15€
    </br>Location</br> EU
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Hey guys
    I went through a big manual lens hunting phase last year. I literally bought quantities of lenses, cherry picked the very best ones, and sold the rest (actually sold some really good ones already, but what I'm left with is cream of the cream).
    I'm further culling my nifties collection as I've decided to have only one lens in each focal length...
    I'm offering for sale :

*Rokkor 50/1.4 MC in excellent condition (given its age). It's not like brand new, it's 40 some years old after all, but it certainly is in great shape, optically flawless and is a fantastic image maker. The feel of the focus rings on the Rokkors is second to none, IMO.
    Asking 80€ + 15€ shipping anywhere in Europe/the UK. SOLD

*Rokkor 50/1.7 MD non X version. Small, smart, wonderful little lens that gives results way beyond it's price tag. It has the slightest mold threads inside with ZERO growth over the past year (been "oven treated" to stop any development, and is stored with silica gel at all times). Otherwise it's in excellent condition. I'm literally dumping this great little lens for 15€ ! Same shipping fees apply as above.

*Pentax PK 55/1.8. This is my most beloved nifty. An amazing lens. Excellent condition, optically great, nothing to report other than it's a killer lens with great sharpness, colors and contrast even wide open. I'm only selling this beauty because I've chosen to stick to OM mount for as many FLs as I can, so I'll be using the OM50/1.8 instead. This lens is harder to come by than the equivalent Takumar lens in M42 mount. It's more expensive, too. Asking 90€ plus shipping as above. GREAT, not so easy to find lens.

*M42 to NEX adapter, boxed. Chinese but solid, well built, never let me down. 15€ shipped anywhere UE/UK.
    *Konica KAR Fotga branded adapter, boxed. Very well built, tight fitting, works perfectly. 15€ shipped.
    *MD/MC to NEX adapter. Equally solid, I've used it a lot and never had an issue with it. SOLD
    *Pentax PK to NEX adapter : well built, works great. 15€.
    I will reduce the price of any adapter to 10€ if purchased along with any lens !!

All stuff will ship within 48h of payment, via French post with tracking numbers. Bank transfer or Paypal.
    Will add photos later tonight.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. dixeyk

dixeyk TalkEmount All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    Free bump
    • Like Like x 1