1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Changing permissions in Flickr

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by Imasphere, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Imasphere

Imasphere TalkEmount Regular

Jan 22, 2014
    I am unable to change my permissions in Flickr. I go to the organizer add the photos then change the permissions in the permissions tab. A dialogue box opens and I click Thanks but after that there is no Save button available. If I try to go to my Photoset, a message appears saying that all unsaved changes will be lost. I tried clearing the batch but the changes are still not saved. Anyone have any idea on how to save my permissions?
    I am using a Mac with Safari 5.1.7 but also tried with Chrome.

2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Try this: while on your photostream, choose a single photo (left click on mouse), then click the lock button on the right of the screen, it should give you 5 options: public, friends & family, friends, family, private.

Or I think you can do it by while on your photostream ,click the edit option on the upper of the screen and then you can edit the privacy settings for every photo individualy

3. Imasphere

Imasphere TalkEmount Regular

Jan 22, 2014
    Yeah thanks. That's what I ended up doing. It's just that it's really time consuming when you have a lot of pictures to change. I hope they'll resolve this problem.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

4. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    No problem.
    I don't think you have the option to change the privacy settings for your whole album, you have to do it photo by photo