Capture one pro

Pixl10

TalkEmount Regular
Hi

I want to take advantage of the capital one version 12 sale which ends today, I shoot both Sony and Fuji. Is it more economical to buy the full version of the capture one pro or just licenses for the Sony and Fuji versions? At the current time I only have a Fuji and Sony camera. Can both licenses be integrated into the app? Or do I need to open two different catalogs to operate the software?
Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated .

bdbits

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bob
It's a very interesting question, but I am both late and ignorant of the answer.

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
As far as I know, there is only a Sony specific version of Capture One. So it is full version or Sony only.

bdbits

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bob
dbmiller, they released a Fuji-specific version a while back - several months, I think? The licensing/features is just like the Sony version, only for Fuji cameras.

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
dbmiller, they released a Fuji-specific version a while back - several months, I think? The licensing/features is just like the Sony version, only for Fuji cameras.
Ah cool. I didn't know that. So it all depends on what the upgrade costs are for each, versus the upgrade direct to Pro. Probably very close, you'd have to check Capture One's website to know.

Kiwi Paul

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Looking at the prices in the UK it's £129 for the Sony and Fuji apps so £258 for both, the full version of Capture 1 is £299 so it's dearer but means you can then use it for anycamera and it's all on one database so if it was me I'd go for the full version.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom