1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Canon Pixma Pro 100 Print Issue

Discussion in 'Printing' started by seer_claw, Dec 20, 2015.

1. seer_claw

seer_claw TalkEmount Rookie

Feb 18, 2015
    Calgary, AB
    I got a new Pro 100 as an early Christmas present and I'm been playing with it but I've discovered some problems with it. The prints are awesome but when I print 13x19 borderless, one side of the prints (bottom) slowly has a white edge appear. I think that the paper is not being pulled through every and creating an unprinted area. It gets wider as the print moves along, see the attached picture. Is this a function of the printer not being level or of a roller that is not working correctly?

Is there anything I can do to prevent this? It doesn't appear on 8.5x11 prints.

Thanks,

2. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Hm, I've never seen that on mine. Are you using Canon's Print Studio Pro to do your printing?

3. seer_claw

Feb 18, 2015
    Calgary, AB
    Just using Lightroom CC on a Macbook Pro.

4. WoodWorks

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    You may want to give Print Studio Pro a try. I've had no problems when using it, and it's free.

• Like Like x 1
  5. seer_claw

Feb 18, 2015
    Calgary, AB
    I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

6. seer_claw

Feb 18, 2015
    Calgary, AB
    Well, I got one print done so far and it seems to work just fine. Still not sure why the difference in alignment between Lightroom printing and using Print Studio Pro.

7. WoodWorks

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Great! I'm not sure either. But I guess I tried PSP first, and it worked the way I expected it to, so I never bothered trying any other method. :rolleyes-20: