1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon FD 20mm f/2.8 and 35-105mm f/3.5 | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Sabre36, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabre36

Sabre36 TalkEmount Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 1, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Canon FD 20mm f/2.8 and 35-105mm f/3.5
    </br>Prices</br> $70, $50
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Two Canon FD lenses for sale (both in excellent condition, with no dust, fungus, scratches, etc). Both are nicely taken care of.

• FD 20mm f/2.8, Tokina 72mm polarizer, lens hood, both lens caps, original box - $70. The 20mm is a wonderful lense, quite sharp, and it just "feels right" on my Nex-7. Until recently, this lens and a Rokkor-X 28mm were my two favorite go-to lenses. I think this is a very competitive price for a really nice lens.
    • FD 35-105mm f/3.5 macro, Tokina 72mm polarizer, both lens caps original box - $50. The zoom is built like a tank and has f/3.5 the entire focal length. It is also macro, although I never used it as such.

If someone buys both, will throw in a Rainbow Imaging e-mount adapter.

Open to partial trade for a portrait prime.

Pictures to be posted later.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Fedex, USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10 per lens, $15 both
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.