COMPLETED Canon 35/2.8 Tilt-Shift (FD to EOS via Ed Mika) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by heymatthew, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heymatthew

heymatthew TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 1, 2013
    Sumter, South Carolina
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Canon 35/2.8 Tilt-Shift (FD to EOS via Ed Mika)

Ships to

Hello all,

I'm looking to part with a good condition Canon 35mm T/S Lens (FD) converted to EOS with the very nicely made Ed Mika Mount. I've had this lens for a while and it has just been sitting in a drawer collecting dust so I'd like to sell it.

I've used it successfully on a Canon 6D, 5DII and Fuji XT1 with great results. It's a really nice lens, but just not something I'm using at the moment. I hate to part with it because it's a nice lens that is sort of hard to come by, but it's not being used and I want to switch to Sony so I need to find this guy a new home as it's my last EF lens and I don't intend to use it with the Sony system.

The lens is in great condition, considering its age. All movements are silky smooth and lock-up is tight. The mount conversion is solid and works beautifully, even giving AF confirm via the integrated chip. The lens includes a new-style Canon Center-Pinch Cap, Canon Rear Cap, Ed Mika Wooden Rear Cap (a bit silly, really) and the original lens hood. I also have the original FD Mounting Hardware including the brass Ed Mika tool.

I'm asking $600 OBO on this including shipping and PayPal fees. I am new around here, but I have excellent feedback at FredMiranda under the username matthewm, ebay under username heymatthew and I have had many thousands of dollars in transactions at Fountain Pen Network (heymatthew) and Fountain Pen Geeks (FPGEEKS, username heymatthew).

I ship via USPS Priority Mail Insured and I always ship within a day of receipt of payment (i.e., Send me payment today, I'll ship tomorrow.). It will be lovingly wrapped with bubble paper and I promise you a nice, handwritten note to hang on your bulletin board.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Photos of/with lens:

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail Insured

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1 Day

FredMiranda: matthewm, Ebay: HeyMatthew, m4/3 Forum: matthewm

Additional comments
    • Open to trades for: Sony FE 35 f/2.8 plus Cash from You
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.