Bubbles

Clix Pix

TalkEmount Regular
8 miles from the Tysons (Virginia) Apple Store
On another forum we are playing with bubbles photography and so I did a little experimenting with that today, just to get a feel for it. Shot in my kitchen with natural light and using my iPhone rather than doing a proper setup; orange backdrop is a kitchen cutting board and light was primarily coming in from the windows..... This was fun and I definitely am going to be trying out the possibilities some more as time goes on!

Become a member for free to remove site ads and see EXIF info for images.

Thad E Ginathom

TalkEmount Veteran
On another forum we are playing with bubbles photography and so I did a little experimenting with that today, just to get a feel for it....
Wow! A phone, a cutting board and light from the window. Very impressive result. Must have been hard getting the single bubble.

Clix Pix

TalkEmount Regular
8 miles from the Tysons (Virginia) Apple Store
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow! A phone, a cutting board and light from the window. Very impressive result. Must have been hard getting the single bubble.
Yes, actually, it is harder than it would seem to be! Today I spent a fair amount of time doing a proper setup with a light tent, my A7R IV on the tripod, etc., etc, and had a much more difficult time getting a single large bubble! Frustrating! I had more fun doing it initially in the kitchen than I did later..... Some of it was figuring out the logistics, though, and then trying to get good focus, not to mention nice bubbles..... Tomorrow or the next day, I'm going to give it another try.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom