• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Brown Bear - British Columbia

JimR

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Jim
I ran across this brown bear in Kootenay National Park in British Columbia, Canada. It was just along the side of the road enjoying the dandelions and hardly paid us any attention. Finally it looked right at us. I used a NEX-C3 and the 55-210 e-mount lens for this close up.

4.jpg
   ---            

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
If I saw one of these in real life I'd be torn between patting it on the head for being cute or run for the hills.

JimR

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Jim
Davect01, we were driving through Kootenay National Park in British Columbia. This guy was about 15 yards off the road eating dandelions. We basically pulled up and stopped on the side of the road and I shot the photos out the window. I would have never gotten out of the vehicle being this close. The 55-210 did a nice job filling the frame from this distance. We saw several brown bear that day and a grizzly which I got some shots of from about 50 yards away.

Latest threads

Top Bottom