Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Utah with 2 Rokkor lenses and SEL55210 with 1.7 TC

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by shaolin95, Sep 10, 2013.

1. GabrielPhoto

GabrielPhoto TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Greetings!

I got an awesome deal for a Minolta x-570 with Auto 200x flash and MD 50mm 1.4 plus a bag! :D
    The lens has some smudge on a side but all my testing I do not see it affecting the image.
    In any case, I will post a pic if someone knows how to clean it.
    So I couldnt help but stop by the Bridal Veil Falls in Provo as it was on my way, and take some test pics.
    I did some handheld shots with the Rokkor 300mm 4.5 as well, like the one with the 2 dancing girls but dont remember which one is which...I know for sure the closest ones are with the SEL55210 witch TC of course. :D
    Hope you like them...it was not intended to be a real photo session but I like the results.
    m11. m10. m8. m7. m6. n5. m4. m3. M2. mountain.

2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Beautiful scenery!!! I've always liked waterfall shots - nice work ;)

3. GabrielPhoto

Jul 3, 2013
    Thanks amigo!
    Now I need to man up and climb up there :D
    Do they look over sharpened? It does not look like that on my end but when I post them here the sharpening seems too strong. Just wondering. :)

4. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    I guess its a matter of personal preference - I myself like the stong sharpening :)

5. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    Those are very nice. I think there is a Bridal Veil falls in every state that has waterfalls. :)

6. GabrielPhoto

Jul 3, 2013
    ahaha you are probably right! :)
    I am planning to go up there and take some pics...if I find the path to be safe for a not so brave climber :D
    Also when it freezes on Winter it should be nice to get those pics too.