• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Brazilian guitar duel

RAWFA

TalkEmount Veteran
NEX-5N + pentax 50mm 1.4. Taken in a traditional regional fair (the Brazilian version of what americans may call Country)

---            

---            

---            

Luiz Curcino

TalkEmount Veteran
Olá, RAWFA!. Boa captura desse evento. Adoro ouvir os poetas repentistas com a capacidade de improvisar sua canção.

(Good capture of this event. I love to hear the poets with the ability to duel in defiance improvised singing.)

RAWFA

TalkEmount Veteran
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, everybody!
After Luiz's comments I´ve realized I didn´t go into much detail about the photos. This is actually a very typical thing in the rural areas of Brazil. 2 guitar players start to improvise singing. One says something and the other "replies". It´s a very very nice thing to see.

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
Ah, that makes more sense now. The reason I didn't prefer the second photo was because the composition made me feel like the guitarists are separated from each other. I liked the third photo because it made me feel that they were more in unity.

Now that I know that it is a 'duel' the second photo is more appealing for me now. :)

A wonderful culture!

Latest posts

Top Bottom