1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[FS] Brand new NEX-6 + 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS (Los Angeles) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Joe Gunawan, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Joe Gunawan

Joe Gunawan New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Jun 3, 2013
    Brand new NEX-6 + 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS (Los Angeles) $750 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Brand new NEX-6 + 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS (Los Angeles)
    </br>Prices</br> $750 incl lens + shipping OBO
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> So in at a recent photography workshop this past weekend, I actually just won a brand new Sony NEX-6L (Sony NEX-6 with the bundled 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS power zoom lens) in their raffle.

As much as it is awesome to win such a cool camera, I can't really justify keeping it as I just bought the Panasonic GH3 with battery grip, and I'm fairly invested into the micro 4/3 system. It would be difficult to switch system or have two mirrorless system.

So I want to sell the camera for $750+$15 shipping for the body and lens. That's less than the $900 + TAX that Amazon or B&H sells it for (around $970 total in Los Angeles) or best offer.

Otherwise, I'd love to trade it + cash for either the Panasonic 12-35mm or the 35-100mm lens

Let me know if you're interested!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority with insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $15
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Joe Gunawan

0   0   0

Jun 3, 2013
    BUMP! Just dropped the price to $825 for a brand new Sony NEX-6+lens!

3. Joe Gunawan

0   0   0

Jun 3, 2013
    BUMPED, dropped to $750

4. talldave

talldave New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Jul 6, 2013
    Joe, I live in N. Calif and I'm interested--phone number is 530 273-1304. Thanks Dave

5. Joe Gunawan

0   0   0

Jun 3, 2013
    Oops, I'm sorry to forget to close this out. The camera has been bought by someone else from another forum.