1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Braemar Village

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by mstphoto, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:37 AM.

1. mstphoto

mstphoto TalkEmount Top Veteran

Feb 26, 2016
    Aberdeen, NE Scotland
    Mike Stephen
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Richard Crowe

Richard Crowe TalkEmount Regular

Sep 14, 2018
    This is a wonderful shot and it gives me a feeling for the area. If I didn't know that this was Scotland, I would have guessed that it was somewhere in the Appalachian Mountain area of the USA, such as Kentucky or West Virginia...
    I really need to use my 55-210mm lens more. I sort of retired it when I got my 70-200mm f/4 G OSS lens. fact, I never really gave it a good run...

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. mstphoto

mstphoto TalkEmount Top Veteran

Feb 26, 2016
    Aberdeen, NE Scotland
    Mike Stephen
    I use the 55-210 with my a6300 and leave the 70-200 f4 in the bag along with my a7rii.
    My APSC kit is used when I want to travel light when we go away in the motorhome.
    The 70-200 f4 is far superior but for the money the 55-210 is nice and light and gives reasonable IQ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.