• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Black Friday Melbourne

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales

lapdog99

TalkEmount Veteran
Very much enjoyed these sharp, b&w street scenes. Nicely photographed. I wish I could see, out of curiosity now raised, an example of the street art in the second series.

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very much enjoyed these sharp, b&w street scenes. Nicely photographed. I wish I could see, out of curiosity now raised, an example of the street art in the second series.
Thanks, I was thinking about taking some shots of it, but I didn't want to offend the guy by taking a photo of it and not buying it.

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
+1

Black & White on Black Friday Melbourne... so full colour on Easter Sunday? :)

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
+1

Black & White on Black Friday Melbourne... so full colour on Easter Sunday? :)
Hehe, that sounds like a great plan if I can actually just shake off the bloody flu :( probably some nature shots near the national park where I live close by.

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
very nice photos, I love the first, the angle and the focus is very good ...certainly very beautiful girls also

Latest posts

Top Bottom