Billingham Camera bag

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Melv, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Melv

Melv TalkEmount Regular

Aug 13, 2011
    Rotherham, U.K.
    I got a new camera bag for my Birthday yesterday. Had my eye on it for a while but got my hands on it yesterday. It is a Billingham Hadley (small). It is made of canvas, with leather trimmings and brass fittings. It is not too big and will hold comfortably my NEX-5 with kit zoom and a couple of other smallish lenses, with room for filters etc. Its beautifully made, English craftmanship at its best!
  2. Delhaye

Delhaye TalkEmount Rookie

Aug 19, 2011
    Manchester, UK
    I have exactly the same one, and I'm quite happy with it... as you said "beautifully made" to the last detail....
  3. Travisennis

Travisennis TalkEmount Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Jasper, Indiana
    I'm jealous. Billingham bags are beautifully made.
  4. DaveL

DaveL New to TalkEmount

Aug 21, 2011
    Hadley Digital here! It just holds my D300S with grip, 18-200vr lens. So NEX5 is easy!
  5. idoblu

idoblu TalkEmount Regular

Aug 16, 2011
    I had a Hadley Small but sold it. Dont get me wrong, I love it but it wasnt for me.
    Instead I went and bought the Hadley Insert and now uses that in my backpack. Its just an ordinary backpack but with the Hadley Insert, I converted it into a camera bag.....
  6. Knikki

Knikki TalkEmount Rookie

I have one of this as well and holds my Nex3 and/or Yashica 124G, Olympus OM4 nicely. Got mine used and it is light and tough.