• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Billingham Camera bag

Melv

TalkEmount Regular
I got a new camera bag for my Birthday yesterday. Had my eye on it for a while but got my hands on it yesterday. It is a Billingham Hadley (small). It is made of canvas, with leather trimmings and brass fittings. It is not too big and will hold comfortably my NEX-5 with kit zoom and a couple of other smallish lenses, with room for filters etc. Its beautifully made, English craftmanship at its best!

Delhaye

TalkEmount Rookie
I have exactly the same one, and I'm quite happy with it... as you said "beautifully made" to the last detail....

DaveL

New to TalkEmount
Hadley Digital here! It just holds my D300S with grip, 18-200vr lens. So NEX5 is easy!

idoblu

TalkEmount Regular
I had a Hadley Small but sold it. Dont get me wrong, I love it but it wasnt for me.
Instead I went and bought the Hadley Insert and now uses that in my backpack. Its just an ordinary backpack but with the Hadley Insert, I converted it into a camera bag.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom