• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Big New US Sony Deals are Here!

Hawkman

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
Saw this on SAR, and they have links there to the respective stores. You could, of course, use the TalkEmount links to the respective stores to benefit this forum if you choose to get in on one or more of these deals.

Full list of the brand new Sony camera and lens savings (First price drop on the superb 12-24mm FE). - sonyalpharumors

Up to US$500 off on E-mount camera bodies/kits. Most notably, the A7 Mark II body is a whopping $500 off its "regular" $1598 price, bringing it down to just US$1098, which I believe is a record low for a stabilized E-mount body, full-frame OR APS-C. Oh, and the original A7 is down to $798. The other discounts seem more in line with the usual ones.

I wonder if this means the A7 Mark III is coming sooner rather than later... like by CP+ or before?

firemist

TalkEmount Veteran
Most likely Sony is trying to boost sales before March 31 when their fiscal year ends.

WestOkid

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Gary
I'm happy and annoyed at the same time because I just bought a used a7RII. It was in mint condition and would still be a cheaper but if it were going to be this close, I would have pulled the trigger for a brand new one with a warranty. Sony you're killing me. :doh:

JonathanF2

TalkEmount All-Pro
That's a great price for a new A7 II! I wouldn't mind a new A7 III, with all the bells-n-whistles of an A7RIII, but with 24mp which is the file size I prefer to work with, but I wonder what price they'll introduce that camera at?

Jeep Captain

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Jeff
yep. two days after I bought an A7II

EDIT: I bought a NEW A7II from Amazon at $100 less than I paid for the USED one from KEH. I've not yet recieved the first one ordered and can cancel it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom