1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

B&H/Sony/Philip Bloom Workshop - a7s "Manhattan in Motion"

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by scrowley91, Dec 10, 2014.

1. scrowley91

scrowley91 TalkEmount Regular

Aug 10, 2014
    New Jersey
    Sean Crowley
    Back in October, I got lucky enough to be selected for Philip Bloom's "In a New York Minute" workshop, and got to learn from one of the best in the world. It was an amazing experience, I got to meet some really great people and got compliments from people I've looked up to for years. I thought I'd share this with everyone, and ask for your input as to how to continue to improve and expand.

Filmed with the Sony a7s, (in cinema 4 and s-gamut) between 200 and 80,000 ISO. Sony-Zeiss 24-70mm FE mount and Contax Zeiss 50mm f/1.7 MMJ lenses were all that were used.

If anyone has any questions about the event or the project, please ask!

http://youtu.be/2Lg9x58ErXE

• Like Like x 2
  2. José De Bardi

José De Bardi Assistant in Virtue

Aug 31, 2013
    Dorset, UK
    José
    I really enjoyed that! Nice tune, gives it a good atmosphere. Only thing I would say is it needs a softer ending, it was rather abrupt.

3. WestOkid

WestOkid TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 25, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    Gary
    Well done. The music, the editing, and your eye are very good. I wasn't expecting it to be this good on a photography site. However, I agree with José on the ending.

Also - Nothing to do with the quality of the video, but the title is a bit misleading when about a third of the video is in NJ. ;)

4. scrowley91

scrowley91 TalkEmount Regular

Aug 10, 2014
    New Jersey
    Sean Crowley
    Lol, yea, technically some of it was in NJ, but it all feeds into and out of NYC.

5. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Very cool! :thumbup:

6. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Great opportunity.