aussie noob.

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by millonario, Jul 15, 2013.

1. millonario

millonario TalkEmount Regular

Jul 15, 2013
    Hi all! I've been lurking here for a little bit, gaining much needed advice and enjoying some truly interesting pics. I thought it couldn't hurt to become a member, so here I am. I loved photography when I was in college years ago and loved the dark room even more! There is an almost alchemic (if that is even a word?) feel to developing in the darkroom. So, needless to say I am a total Lightroom junky! I have Lightroom 4.3 and will upgrade once I save up enough. I bough a Nex6 with the selp1650f3.5 about a month and a half ago and then I bought the sel55210f3.5 then last week I bought the 16mm pancake and fisheye converter. I haven't taken the 16mm off since! It is so much fun! Anyway thanks for all the tips so far, I'll contribute some of my pics in the appropriate areas. CHEERS! :D
  2. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    Welcome! And yeah, I'm a wide angle junkie too. I was tempted by the 16mm and converter, but then a good deal on the 10-18mm appeared on ebay...
  3. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Welcome to the forum and the NEX 6. Oh, BTW- the wider the better. ;)
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix Gonzales
    Hi and welcome from the South of the border :biggrin:
  5. millonario

millonario TalkEmount Regular

Jul 15, 2013
    Oh no! Victorians! ;) thanks for the welcome. I wish the fisheye was able to fix on to other e-mount lenses. I got the pair for under au$200 tho. So it was an opportunity i couldnt resist.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TalkNEX mobile app
  6. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Welcome from me too ;)