1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

aussie noob.

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by millonario, Jul 15, 2013.

1. millonario

millonario TalkEmount Regular

Jul 15, 2013
    Hi all! I've been lurking here for a little bit, gaining much needed advice and enjoying some truly interesting pics. I thought it couldn't hurt to become a member, so here I am. I loved photography when I was in college years ago and loved the dark room even more! There is an almost alchemic (if that is even a word?) feel to developing in the darkroom. So, needless to say I am a total Lightroom junky! I have Lightroom 4.3 and will upgrade once I save up enough. I bough a Nex6 with the selp1650f3.5 about a month and a half ago and then I bought the sel55210f3.5 then last week I bought the 16mm pancake and fisheye converter. I haven't taken the 16mm off since! It is so much fun! Anyway thanks for all the tips so far, I'll contribute some of my pics in the appropriate areas. CHEERS! :D

2. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Welcome! And yeah, I'm a wide angle junkie too. I was tempted by the 16mm and converter, but then a good deal on the 10-18mm appeared on ebay...

3. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    Welcome to the forum and the NEX 6. Oh, BTW- the wider the better. ;)

4. Phoenix

Phoenix TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix Gonzales
    Hi and welcome from the South of the border :biggrin:

5. millonario

millonario TalkEmount Regular

Jul 15, 2013
    Oh no! Victorians! ;) thanks for the welcome. I wish the fisheye was able to fix on to other e-mount lenses. I got the pair for under au$200 tho. So it was an opportunity i couldnt resist.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TalkNEX mobile app

6. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Welcome from me too ;)