• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Arizona Memorial Cemetery

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
Stopped for a few moments at the National memorial cemetery here in AZ commemorating all of the fallen soldiers.

Quite an inspiring place and a a powerful feeling.

When I got home I realized that almost all of the pictures were washed out. I attempted to fix them, but plan on revisiting this site and paying closer attention to the settings.

DSC04025.JPG

DSC04029.JPG

DSC04060.JPG

DSC04064.JPG

DSC04048.JPG

DSC04056.JPG

DSC04087.JPG

See all the pics here:
photos NEX-3

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
As I said elsewhere, I love the second flag shot. And the sky in the last one is pretty good as well.

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
As I said elsewhere, I love the second flag shot. And the sky in the last one is pretty good as well.

Same here... I've never seen a flag photo taken from that perspective, so it was very striking for me. I'm not a patriotic sort of person but something about that composition that evokes a hidden story. Maybe of some olden war era and a 'flag bearer' whose role was to charge into battle's line of fire with nothing but a flag... and should he fall, someone takes his place so the flag would not touch the ground. Something like that...

Latest posts

Top Bottom