1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Apple's new iPad and photographers using new iPhoto

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by lapdog99, Mar 10, 2012.

1. lapdog99

lapdog99 TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    Colorado
    If you haven't seen the iPhoto for iPad presentation (1 hr 2 min. Into the video of Tim Cook, you can jump to this time point) you should at least take a look. Photos are really going to shine on this device.

Admittedly, I am a long time Apple bigot. Anyone else use iPads?

2. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    I haven't used mine so far for photos, but I do plan to use it as my vacation pic editing device rather than schlep my 17" MBP around. The new version of iPhoto has some interesting capabilities, enough to make it a worthy $5 purchase for quick editing on the road.

Not sure if it has RAW support or not yet. I'll probably d/l it this weekend and play with it a bit to see. The Journal thing is pretty cool, if it works well enough I might just give up my blog space and use that instead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.