• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Anyone heard of f11 magazine before?

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
I have to admit, I have stopped reading photography magazines more than 10 years ago (too many ads, very little content, put me off for good).

A friend of mine just sent me a link of this e-magazine. Some really good content in the current issue! I can't believe it's free to download (or read on-line). I suppose they get their revenue from advertising. Looks like subscription is free too, by the looks of it. Great stuff, what a big change 10 years has made! :)

Enjoy...

f11 :: for photographers and aficionados

(I can imagine that being picture heavy, the site's server gets hammered. Sometimes I can get in and view everything easily... sometimes it takes a while to open.)

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
Wow!!! a free to subscribe, ad light, e-mag. This find is pure gold. Many thanks to you and your pal who sent you the link.

Bugleone

TalkEmount Veteran
How do I subscribe from the UK?......the drop down menu only goes to 'Bangladesh'

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
wow thanks Dioptrick, you have an excellent information here, thank you very much friend, December / January 2012 it's amazing ...

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
Looks like a fascinating magazine. Very simple to read and some good context.

I too got tired of photographic magazines, and magazines in general. Most of the magazine seems to be adds. You get one or two descent articles. However with the Internet you can find most of this information already.

I do still get two magazines, the National Geographic and a Church publication. Both of these I get electronically however. I love the electronic immersion, how they can link videos, animation and links directly into the magazine.

Top Bottom