1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Any Information on 70-200 F4 availability?

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Lenses' started by LightCentric, May 17, 2014.

1. LightCentric

LightCentric TalkEmount Regular

Mar 17, 2013
    Saginaw, MI
    Andy Richards
    I have one of these on order at B&H. Every time I go to the Sony site, the "release date" have been moved forward once again. Surprising amount of "radio silence" on it. No "rumors," explanations, etc. So just wondering if anyone here has any "intel"?

• Like Like x 1
  2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
  3. jayvan

jayvan New to TalkEmount

May 23, 2014
    Try the Sony Store

I just ordered one direct from the Sony Store (on 5/18) and it has already shipped. They had stated availability on 5/28 but evidently got them in stock sooner. You might try them...

4. LightCentric

LightCentric TalkEmount Regular

Mar 17, 2013
    Saginaw, MI
    Andy Richards
    Thanks for replies. Out of the blue, I got a shipped notice on Tuesday and received it Thursday. Apparently, they are finally in stock and shipping in the U.S.

5. Vincepad

Vincepad TalkEmount Regular

Dec 29, 2013
    I ordered mine in march from my local pro shop, and I'm still waiting. It's getting a little frustrating.

6. binuocta

binuocta TalkEmount Rookie

Apr 9, 2014
    Jakarta
    Binu Octa
  7. Vincepad

Vincepad TalkEmount Regular

Dec 29, 2013
    My 70-200 just came in (ordered in March from my local pro shop). I decided to pick up the battery grip for my a7 to balance things out a bit and to provide extra battery life when I'm working events.

Can't wait to play!