1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Another Useful Way to Post Images from the New Flickr in the Forums

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Amin Sabet, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
    There's another way to post images from Flickr that lets other Flickr users favorite your images or view them full size without leaving the forum to go to Flickr. This image shows how to get the code:

13612463923_17048ebefa_o.

The result looks like this (hover over the image, and if you're a logged in Flickr user you'll see options to view full screen, etc):

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/asabet/13037856123/player/" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

• Like Like x 3
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
    I just realized that this method makes the image completely unviewable in our forum app :(.

3. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    <iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/24708362@N00/8620816392/player/" width="1024" height="680" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey! It works! Thanks Amin!

• Like Like x 1
  4. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Great!!! Thanks Amin - I've been "fighting" with my Flickr account lately, lol ;)

5. gio

gio TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 12, 2012
    Manchester, uk
    I can't seem to get this to happen on my forum, any extra help appreciated,it works on here but not my forum,another thing is the viewers can scroll through your whole photostream,I don,t know if I care for that,although I suppose flikr users can do that anyway, also if you post a photo from a private/family only folder will it show the whole folder

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.