Ads removed and EXIF enabled for all members. Attachment Manager and Images Tab added for subscribing members.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I've removed the ads and enabled EXIF view for all logged in members. If you are logged in and unable to see the EXIF info or still see banner ads, please let me know.

In general, I try to keep things the same on all three of my sites (TalkEmount, Mu-43, Nikon Cafe). However, with TalkEmount being the least active one, I don't rely as much on the banner ads or subscriptions here.

I'm hoping that these changes will encourage more Sony E-mount users to register and be active here.

To current subscribing members, I hope you don't feel cheated now that some of the perks of subscribing are now free. I'll try to find some other bonuses to add, I am always willing to refund subscriptions to anyone who wants that. Thanks for your support!

EDIT: I added an attachment manager for subscribing members. This lets you look at all the images you have posted in the forum and gives you a link to view the post where they were found. It also gives you the option to delete them, although I hope you won't use it for that :). It also lets you view an "Images" tab in any member profile to see the images they have posted and visit the posts where those images were found.

1.png
Become a member for free to remove site ads and see EXIF info for images.

2.png

3.png

Last edited:

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
I was finding the ads so bothersome when I wasn't logged in that I started to log in more often just to turn them off. [Edit- I now log in religiously when I'm on the site now. I couldn't even see the site due to the ads when first looking at it.]

The Attachment Manager will be interesting to explore. Hopefully I'd be able to look at my images and see a progression in the quality of my images. One can only hope, right?

Last edited:

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Brave uses bitcoin/crypto currencies, right? Do you find it easy to spend those? I've been intrigued but never dipped my toes into it.

unlo

Sony ******
Real Name
Matt
Brave uses bitcoin/crypto currencies, right? Do you find it easy to spend those? I've been intrigued but never dipped my toes into it.
certainly depends on what you are after. but there are a lot of places that accept it in populated areas. not so much in the sticks.

its proven useful while traveling a few times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom