Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan $30 off deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by bargainguy, Aug 23, 2016.

1. bargainguy

bargainguy TalkEmount Regular

Jun 29, 2016
    Deal of the day: $30 off 12 months Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan | Photo Rumors

For those of you looking to upgrade to Adobe CC with Photoshop and Lightroom, this is a good deal - use coupon code CCPHOTOPLAN at checkout from the B&H link.

I started my subscription earlier this year and paid $126 and change US. This deal gets that price down to $89.99 all in.

You can also extend your current subscription, which is exactly what I did last nite. Instead of ending my 1-yr plan in late April 2017, now my plan runs through April 2018.
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. HabsFan

HabsFan TalkEmount Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    Ontario, CAN
    Looks like it only works if you are in the US.
  3. bargainguy

bargainguy TalkEmount Regular

Jun 29, 2016
    The Photo Rumors post states it may work for users outside the US and to see the Q&A section for more details. In that Q&A section, the first post is from someone who successfully used it in Israel.

Mind you, I have no affiliation to Adobe, B&H or PhotoRumors, so I have no stake in selling this to anyone, but if you're outside the US, you might want to give it a try and/or contact Adobe directly if you have any questions in this regard.