• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

'Acquired An F3'

RT_Panther

TalkEmount Veteran
Used to have an "original" NEX-3 but got rid of it due to lack of native lenses.....Now that native eMount lenses are finally coming online and available, I decided to acquire an F3. Pictures (shot with it) to follow shortly....:cool:

Ray Vardy

TalkEmount Regular
I was wondering whether to hang on for the F3 but ended up with C3 inc 2 kit lenses for £450. Just needed to start shooting, if it holds my interest maybe change the body in the next 15 months..

How you liking the F3??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
Great test shots, RT. Did you use a tripod on those or is the SEL55-210 still hand holdable at that range?

The F3 seems to be slightly bigger body than the NEX-3 from the product shots I've seen. Is this the case?

RT_Panther

TalkEmount Veteran
Great test shots, RT. Did you use a tripod on those or is the SEL55-210 still hand holdable at that range?

The F3 seems to be slightly bigger body than the NEX-3 from the product shots I've seen. Is this the case?

Tks...shot all hand-held.
Yes it appears that the F3 is probably bigger than the NEX-3....however this has no bearing on me personally....

Latest threads

Top Bottom