Abandoned Ice House, Tyler, TX

firemist

TalkEmount Veteran
CV Nokton 40mm/f1.2, A7R3

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Veteran
I agree that the colors and textures are wonderful. What spoils these images for me is the logo that seems to become part of the composition to the detriment of that composition. This is true for all images but, especially true when the white logo is placed over a dark area of the image...

firemist

TalkEmount Veteran
I agree that the colors and textures are wonderful. What spoils these images for me is the logo that seems to become part of the composition to the detriment of that composition. This is true for all images but, especially true when the white logo is placed over a dark area of the image...
Richard, I've made it a practice to always add a signature or watermark to any image posted publicly. It's a shame that photographers have to do that, but that's the world we live in. I'm not suggesting anyone on this Forum would try and use an image without permission, but I post images to other more widely-seen sites that have had issues. Of course anyone can easily delete the logo by one means or another - you just have to make it more difficult to do so. Hope you understand.

dburanich

TalkEmount Regular
Oh no.
Ice Houses are the famous culture of the Texas.
I love your shots.
Been along time since I've been to the Lone Star State.
Memories are fantastic. People there are great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom