• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

A9 vs. A7rIV - My Head Has Cleared

SpecFoto

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Jim
BTW... the price of the A7rIV is now back to $3500. The sale is over. My wallet is breathing a sigh of relief and all of a sudden my credit card doesn't feel so warm.
But the price for used A7RIV still remains a bargain as people are selling them to get the A1. Over at Fred miranda dot com B&S board this morning there are 2 lightly used like new A7RIV's for sale at $2,400-$2,500. One has only 775 clicks and is $2,475. It will most likely be gone by days end. Their B&S board is really good, as they make sellers pay a fee to join, so it is relatively safe, especially if you are buying or selling from someone with good feedback.

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
I know I've said I don't want an A7Riv, and in saner moments that is what I think. But that is so discounted, it really feeds into my occasional GAS.

Help me Obiwan Kenobi, you're my only hope. :biggrin:

Biro

TalkEmount Veteran
I know I've said I don't want an A7Riv, and in saner moments that is what I think. But that is so discounted, it really feeds into my occasional GAS.

Help me Obiwan Kenobi, you're my only hope. :biggrin:
I understand that completely. I have to wonder what the price of a brand-new A7rIV will be the next time it goes on sale. The same goes for the A9II and the A7sIII. A lot of Sony shooters want an A1 now.

Thad E Ginathom

TalkEmount Veteran
I know I've said I don't want an A7Riv
I know I've always said I don't even want full-frame... There's an A7Riv on a local forum, two months old, at a decent price. Yes, because the guy now really, really wants an A1!

Mind you, that decent price is still a lot of money to me. I'm not really tempted. Not really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom