• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED A6500 body plus accessories

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a Sony A6500 plus Small Rig video cage, Arca compatible L bracket, 2 batteries and external charger along with custom eye cup. Images of and from this camera are available. $800 USD shipping included.

Along with this camera, I will include an unopened Flashpoint Zoom-Mini TTL R2 Flash for Sony Compact Cameras for an additional $50.

Condition is excellent and it has a really low shutter count of 5334...

Last edited:

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Condition is excellent... How do I find the shutter count? I will shoot images of the camera tomorrow and post them...

I used Picmeta.com to get the shutter count. It is really a LOT EASIER to get the Sony shutter count than it was to get a shutter count for my Canon cameras. Shutter count is 5334

The low shutter count results from the fact that I was a 50/50 Canon/Sony user at the start and later on, I used the A6500 in tandem with the A6400...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom