• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

A6300 Newbie Query

garyoz

New to TalkEmount
My first post here. I have had a Nex-7 for several years [which l loved] and have recently purchased an A6300. I am very happy with it - however l would like to know how [is it possible] to set the camera to only take 1 image per shot.
I must have inadvertently set the camera to take 3 images of every shot. Each image is slightly lighter/darker than the others.

Thank you.

Thad E Ginathom

TalkEmount Veteran
Welcome!

You have set exposure bracketing. You need to go to Drive Mode and select Single Shooting.

Quickest access: press the left side of the control wheel.

I would suggest a few hours manual-browsing. Looks as if this camera may have some surprises for you :)

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
I access the drive mode of my A6xxx cameras by either clicking on the right side of the wheel on the rear of the camera or by choosing the Function (Fn button) I have drive as the first choice on that menu...

garyoz

New to TalkEmount
Thank you to all helpful replies.
What is Bracketing used for and where is it helpful?

Also - of the 3 images that are produced in 'bracketing' - which of the 3 are using the settings that the user has set?

Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom