A6000 body only sale - $398

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by teddoman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. teddoman

teddoman TalkEmount Regular

Nov 18, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CJScott

CJScott TalkEmount Regular

Jul 15, 2015
    Clarkston, MI
    Carlos Scott
    I know! I am on the fence about this as I already have the a5100, I don't know that I need another APS-C body as I am starting to consider going full frame.
    Anyway, this is also available over at Amazon with the memory card, bag, and a charger with two Wasabi batteries. I don't experience with these, but if the Amazon reviews are anything to go by, it's an excellent deal.
  3. WNG

WNG TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 12, 2014
    Arrid Zone-A, USA
    WHAT A DEAL! (B&H)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. teddoman

teddoman TalkEmount Regular

Nov 18, 2014
    Guess it depends on if you feel like you need the EVF. That's really the only difference between the 6000 and the 5100.

A lot of buzz about Sony full frame bodies. Hard not to feel the full frame bug these days.

I'm not sure I need it quite yet. But I will probably own the A7Rm2 at some point. :)
  5. dixeyk

dixeyk TalkEmount All-Pro

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    That's a great deal. I already have a NEX 6 and use adapted lenses so most of the niceties of the a6000 aren't things I need but it's sweet none the less.
  6. thomphoto

thomphoto New to TalkEmount

Nov 8, 2014
    Owensboro, KY
    I just looked, the price is $498.00
  7. bdbits

bdbits TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 10, 2015
    Um yeah, that can happen when you look at a post on a deal from almost 3 months ago. :whistling:
    • Like Like x 1