1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A6000 body only sale - $398

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by teddoman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. teddoman

teddoman TalkEmount Regular

Nov 18, 2014
    nyc
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CJScott

CJScott TalkEmount Regular

Jul 15, 2015
    Clarkston, MI
    Carlos Scott
    I know! I am on the fence about this as I already have the a5100, I don't know that I need another APS-C body as I am starting to consider going full frame.
    Anyway, this is also available over at Amazon with the memory card, bag, and a charger with two Wasabi batteries. I don't experience with these, but if the Amazon reviews are anything to go by, it's an excellent deal.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0&qid=1448487447&ref_=sr_1_2_m&s=photo&sr=1-2

3. WNG

WNG TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 12, 2014
    Arrid Zone-A, USA
    Will
    WHAT A DEAL! (B&H)

• Like Like x 1
  4. teddoman

teddoman TalkEmount Regular

Nov 18, 2014
    nyc
    Guess it depends on if you feel like you need the EVF. That's really the only difference between the 6000 and the 5100.

A lot of buzz about Sony full frame bodies. Hard not to feel the full frame bug these days.

I'm not sure I need it quite yet. But I will probably own the A7Rm2 at some point. :)

5. dixeyk

dixeyk TalkEmount All-Pro

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    Kevin
    That's a great deal. I already have a NEX 6 and use adapted lenses so most of the niceties of the a6000 aren't things I need but it's sweet none the less.

6. thomphoto

thomphoto New to TalkEmount

Nov 8, 2014
    Owensboro, KY
    Wendell
    I just looked, the price is $498.00

7. bdbits

bdbits TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 10, 2015
    Bob
    Um yeah, that can happen when you look at a post on a deal from almost 3 months ago. :whistling:

• Like Like x 1