A Few Neighborhood Shots

Discussion in 'Nature' started by TonyTurley, Apr 25, 2013.

1. TonyTurley

TonyTurley TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Apr 24, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    There is an impressive crabapple tree a couple of houses down from us; it is taller than either of the houses next to it. I asked the neighbor if she minded if I walked around the house to get some photos, and she not only didn't mind, but helpfully pointed out a few more species I may want to photograph. (This lady and her husband always have delightful flora around their house, every season except winter.) I was using a Vivitar 135/2.8, a Vivitar 50/1.8, and a Vivitar 28/2.8 Close Focus. The front of the house was brightly lit, but one side and the back were in deep shade. I'm still re-learning MF, so some of the photos didn't turn out as well as I'd like. Still, I'm not too disappointed. Critiques are welcome.

Tony

Attached Files:

2. freddytto

freddytto TalkEmount All-Pro

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    very well to start getting into MF, well from what I see in the photos look grainy, not if you applied with the PP, or are shots without editing, if so try using a lower ISO for reduce noise, use the yellow peaking, or if you have problems to get focus, use raw, B/W so then in the PP, you have all the information, so if you want to do in color o B/W.

3. TonyTurley

Apr 24, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    Thanks Freddy. I agree the first two shots were too grainy, and I was using a high ISO. All part of the fun of experimenting.

Tony

PS: Here are a couple more from this morning:

Attached Files:

4. claude

claude TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jan 13, 2013
    Ottawa Canada
    I think these are much better.

5. TonyTurley

Apr 24, 2013
    West Virginia, USA