• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

A few Long Exposure photos again...

NickCyprus

Super Moderator
Real Name
Nick
I'm beginning to sound like a broken record here :D , but we met with my good friend Alex @Alex_Apo for a coffee and the sky was so great (think of cloudless skies as a norm around here) that we couldn't resist taking some photos...

All with the A7 / MD 24-35mm f/3.5 @ 24mm with an ND1000 filter

24149546036_fcfa273636_b.jpg
   ---            
DSC08462
by Nick Corrado, on Flickr

Alex taking some photos without knowing I'm using him as an element in my shots, lol :p
23548949193_e5616a0ddc_b.jpg
   ---            
"In the end"

24093023211_c837f60c79_b.jpg
   ---            
Cloudy sunset #2

It was an amazing sunset!!! A7 and/or MD flares like crazy though :D
23548801433_80288df002_b.jpg
   ---            
Cloudy sunset

And last, my favorite of the day!
Alex and I disagreed about the branch in the water as a composition element (I liked it, he didn't :D ) but since it couldn't be removed (yes I tried :D ), I decided to use it in the end
23880135370_1fbdf6f9c9_b.jpg
   ---            
"Sheraton"

Had a really hard time with the last one as of what WB/colors to go for in post processing...

Hope you like them :)

WNG

TalkEmount Legend
Real Name
Will
Enjoying the LE work you and Alex are sharing. Land-locked in the desert, I have no opportunity to try this genre. So I'll have to live vicariously through you guys. ;)

NickCyprus

Super Moderator
Real Name
Nick
Thanks for all the kind comments :)

@WNG Will, I'm visualizing desert in my mind now and I'm sure there are some great opportunities for long exposure photos there (think smooth sand, sandhills, texture on the sand, flora or rocks, cloudy skies etc :D )....or maybe I'm wrong :D

D

DailyPeaksCO

#2 and #5 for me. I seem to learn towards your lines, shadows and textures of the foreground which then meet with textures, shadows, light of the clouds and the smokiness of shutter play over the ocean. The white boulder in the foreground sand of #2 grounds me as does the bush in the foreground of #5. Everything to the right half of #5 is very serene to me, enjoying your choices in post processing.

Alex_Apo

TalkEmount Veteran
Hmmmm didn't get the notification from first post @NickCyprus .
#2 my fav!!!! :D
There is no chance to meet up and not have cameras with us!!

Beautiful photos Nick ;)

Latest threads

Top Bottom