$50 off Sony A7 III Camera Body @ Beach Camera!

JonathanF2

TalkEmount All-Pro
The Sony A7 III Camera is currently showing in-stock for $1998 at Beach Camera (as of April 22nd 12am PST):

BeachCamera.com - Sony a7III Full Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (Body Only) ILCE-7M3

Add another item to increase the price to $2000. It can be anything cheap, just so you can reach that price.

Now apply coupon code:
BEACHFLOWERS50

It should work and give you $50 off. You can either use their free shipping or apply it to expedited shipping and still come under retail price! Also that coupon can be used for other high priced items. Enjoy!

* Taxes may apply depending on your state.

JonathanF2

TalkEmount All-Pro
Just a heads up, I already got the shipping confirmation for my A7 III!

I usually don't buy new and it takes a lot for me to be interested in a camera. Neither the A7R III or A9 appealed to me mainly due to price and I didn't need all the features. The A7 III definitely ticked all my boxes. Plus I've sold off most my Micro Four-Thirds gear to fund this purchase! I should get it this coming Tuesday, so I'll chime in when I receive it! ;)

JonathanF2

TalkEmount All-Pro
I have never ordered from Beach before. Let us know how it turns out. Thanks!
Beach Camera is legit and an authorized Sony dealer. I've ordered from them before with no problems. They have lots of coupon deals so it's always worth seeing what they're offering if you're buying new. ;)

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
Beach Camera is legit and an authorized Sony dealer. I've ordered from them before with no problems. They have lots of coupon deals so it's always worth seeing what they're offering if you're buying new. ;)
I bought my a6000 kit + 55-210 combo from them years ago. They had the best kit deal, and everything was new and legit. Had no issues.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom