1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

$50 off Sony A7 III Camera Body @ Beach Camera!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by JonathanF2, Apr 22, 2018.

1. JonathanF2

JonathanF2 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 16, 2014
    Los Angeles, USA
    The Sony A7 III Camera is currently showing in-stock for $1998 at Beach Camera (as of April 22nd 12am PST):

BeachCamera.com - Sony a7III Full Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (Body Only) ILCE-7M3

Add another item to increase the price to $2000. It can be anything cheap, just so you can reach that price.

Now apply coupon code:
    BEACHFLOWERS50

It should work and give you $50 off. You can either use their free shipping or apply it to expedited shipping and still come under retail price! Also that coupon can be used for other high priced items. Enjoy!

* Taxes may apply depending on your state.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. JonathanF2

Aug 16, 2014
    Los Angeles, USA
    Just a heads up, I already got the shipping confirmation for my A7 III!

I usually don't buy new and it takes a lot for me to be interested in a camera. Neither the A7R III or A9 appealed to me mainly due to price and I didn't need all the features. The A7 III definitely ticked all my boxes. Plus I've sold off most my Micro Four-Thirds gear to fund this purchase! I should get it this coming Tuesday, so I'll chime in when I receive it! ;) 

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Armanius

Armanius TalkEmount Regular

Aug 8, 2011
    Houston Texas USA
    I have never ordered from Beach before. Let us know how it turns out. Thanks!

4. JonathanF2

Aug 16, 2014
    Los Angeles, USA
    Beach Camera is legit and an authorized Sony dealer. I've ordered from them before with no problems. They have lots of coupon deals so it's always worth seeing what they're offering if you're buying new. ;) 

5. WNG

WNG TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Aug 12, 2014
    Arrid Zone-A, USA
    Will
    I bought my a6000 kit + 55-210 combo from them years ago. They had the best kit deal, and everything was new and legit. Had no issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.