2016 Semi-Annual Alpha Lens and Accessory Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Hawkman, Apr 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hawkman

Hawkman TalkEmount All-Pro

Sep 10, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Steve
    I just got a flyer in the mail from B&H and Sony announcing their 2016 Semi-Annual Alpha Lens and Accessory Sale, starting Sunday, April 3, 2016, and ending May 14, 2016.

Looks to be up to about 25% off on a bunch (about 50) E, FE, and A mount lenses and accessories. It looks like most all the E & FE lenses (except the new GMs and the newest FE 50/1.8 and 70-300G, and, oddly, the SEL55210) will be on sale. Looks like US$20-$50 off on the lower priced lenses, and US$100 - $200 on the higher priced ones. I imagine that this will be matched by Amazon, Adorama, and other US retailers as the flyer is Sony-branded even though it includes one prominent instance of the B&H logo. Not sure what other markets might see.

I seem to recall that Sony often does these sales about this time of year and again in the September or Holiday timeframes... thus the "Semi-Annual" aspect. Check this one out starting Sunday.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Its not on B&H's site yet. $200 discount would be a great opportunity to buy some expensive glass - I wish we had B&H here :(

3. Hawkman

Sep 10, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Steve
    The flyer was a Sony flyer, so I'm guessing it will extend to all "Sony authorized dealers". But it does seem to be a Sony North America thing... I suppose we'll know more Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using TalkEmount mobile app

4. Hawkman

Sep 10, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Steve
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.