1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

2016 Semi-Annual Alpha Lens and Accessory Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Hawkman, Apr 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hawkman

Hawkman TalkEmount Top Veteran

Sep 10, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Steve
    I just got a flyer in the mail from B&H and Sony announcing their 2016 Semi-Annual Alpha Lens and Accessory Sale, starting Sunday, April 3, 2016, and ending May 14, 2016.

Looks to be up to about 25% off on a bunch (about 50) E, FE, and A mount lenses and accessories. It looks like most all the E & FE lenses (except the new GMs and the newest FE 50/1.8 and 70-300G, and, oddly, the SEL55210) will be on sale. Looks like US$20-$50 off on the lower priced lenses, and US$100 - $200 on the higher priced ones. I imagine that this will be matched by Amazon, Adorama, and other US retailers as the flyer is Sony-branded even though it includes one prominent instance of the B&H logo. Not sure what other markets might see.

I seem to recall that Sony often does these sales about this time of year and again in the September or Holiday timeframes... thus the "Semi-Annual" aspect. Check this one out starting Sunday.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Its not on B&H's site yet. $200 discount would be a great opportunity to buy some expensive glass - I wish we had B&H here :(

3. Hawkman

Sep 10, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Steve
    The flyer was a Sony flyer, so I'm guessing it will extend to all "Sony authorized dealers". But it does seem to be a Sony North America thing... I suppose we'll know more Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using TalkEmount mobile app

4. Hawkman

Sep 10, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Steve
    • Like Like x 1