• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

15% OFF eBay coupon!

SRHEdD

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
My recognized weakness throughout my career has been to never buy non-OEM accessories. I see EVERYONE doing it with great success, but when it comes time to pull the trigger, I go OEM. I FINALLY tried to break myself of that early this year and bought a Phottix Odin II transmitter/receiver kit for my Nikon D850. It is amazing and easy. I bailed on the Sony wireless flash when I shot with an A7II over a year ago, and there isn't an Odin II set for Sony yet (last I looked). I am trying Sony's wireless flash kit again, I'm told it has improved. So far, so good, so I ordered the HVL-F60RM as the last piece.

JonathanF2

TalkEmount All-Pro
My recognized weakness throughout my career has been to never buy non-OEM accessories. I see EVERYONE doing it with great success, but when it comes time to pull the trigger, I go OEM. I FINALLY tried to break myself of that early this year and bought a Phottix Odin II transmitter/receiver kit for my Nikon D850. It is amazing and easy. I bailed on the Sony wireless flash when I shot with an A7II over a year ago, and there isn't an Odin II set for Sony yet (last I looked). I am trying Sony's wireless flash kit again, I'm told it has improved. So far, so good, so I ordered the HVL-F60RM as the last piece.

I still have a full Speedlight kit for my Nikon bodies, but the Godox wireless flash system is incredibly straight forward and works great. Since I'm still juggling two systems and for the price, the Godox units are a very good value. Shoot I forgot to mention I also scored a minty Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f4 for a decent price with the coupon code. These Ebay discounts are dangerous! Lol :D

SRHEdD

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
$575? I have it listed on here at $650, but if $575 would get it off of my desk and to a new home...

serhan

TalkEmount All-Pro
Another 15% on ebay.com
screenshot_2018-09-27-13-40-40-1-png.png
   ---            

Latest threads

Top Bottom