1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

15% OFF eBay coupon!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by SRHEdD, Jun 29, 2018.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    Saved me almost $100 on a new HVL-F60RM! Now it was only moderately over-priced.

Coupon code is: PERFECTDAY

• Like Like x 2
  2. JonathanF2

JonathanF2 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 16, 2014
    Los Angeles, USA
    Haha, I also got a flash but I went with the cheaper Godox TT685S! :D 

3. SRHEdD

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    My recognized weakness throughout my career has been to never buy non-OEM accessories. I see EVERYONE doing it with great success, but when it comes time to pull the trigger, I go OEM. I FINALLY tried to break myself of that early this year and bought a Phottix Odin II transmitter/receiver kit for my Nikon D850. It is amazing and easy. I bailed on the Sony wireless flash when I shot with an A7II over a year ago, and there isn't an Odin II set for Sony yet (last I looked). I am trying Sony's wireless flash kit again, I'm told it has improved. So far, so good, so I ordered the HVL-F60RM as the last piece.

4. JonathanF2

Aug 16, 2014
    Los Angeles, USA
    I still have a full Speedlight kit for my Nikon bodies, but the Godox wireless flash system is incredibly straight forward and works great. Since I'm still juggling two systems and for the price, the Godox units are a very good value. Shoot I forgot to mention I also scored a minty Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f4 for a decent price with the coupon code. These Ebay discounts are dangerous! Lol :D 

5. SRHEdD

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    I would've sold you my 24-70/4Z cheap. I just got the 24-105, and the 24-70 needs a home.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  6. unlo

unlo Sony ****** Subscribing Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Ohio
    Matt
    whats cheap? i COuld be interested

7. SRHEdD

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    $575? I have it listed on here at $650, but if $575 would get it off of my desk and to a new home...

8. JonathanF2

Aug 16, 2014
    Los Angeles, USA
    Oh man for that price I would of bought it! :D 

9. unlo

unlo Sony ****** Subscribing Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Ohio
    Matt
    PM sent

10. serhan

serhan TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 27, 2011
    NYC
    Another 15% on ebay.com
    screenshot_2018-09-27-13-40-40-1-png.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.