1. August 2015 Sony FE 28mm Lens giveaway! Click here to learn more and enter the drawing.

Free giveaway of Cyberlink PhotoDirector 3 (PP Software - a bit like Lightroom) Today (01 Feb) only

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by applemint, Feb 1, 2013.

1. applemint

applemint TalkEmount Veteran

I downloaded this when they had a similar offer on the earlier version (2.0) last year and I thought it was pretty good (quite similar to Lightroom in UI and quite easy to use). I only used it for a week or so out of curiousity but as I already owned Lightroom I have not used it since.

But if you don't already own Lightroom or PS Elements and have been thinking of having a go at post processing raw files then this might be of interest? It's a bit like a slightly more basic version of Lightroom - but it's free. :) You need to click on the green 'Get it Now' button not the huge green 'download' button which is actually an ad!

Exclusive free giveaway of Cyberlink PhotoDirector 3 | Software Deals - CNET Download.com

2. Frank Teurlings

Frank Teurlings TalkEmount Regular

Thanks for the post. I downloaded it and it can always give it a try.

3. Orange

Orange TalkEmount Veteran

It's not Orange!
    Damn it's PC only!

edit: but thanks for sharing it looks good!

4. Peter Chin

Peter Chin TalkEmount Regular

Peter Chin is my real name.
    I downloaded it because it's free...lol
    thanks