• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Voigtlander Vitomatic 1a

tokayto

TalkEmount Regular
Hey!

I just found a camera Voigtländer Vitomatic 1a in a secondhand shop. Do you think that this( color skopar 50mm 2.8) lens can be use on Sony A7?

I saw the same lens on Ebay so i think i might work but i dont know how to take the lens off.

Any ideas?

chrid

Super Noob
Real Name
Chris
Had a quick look on google and I couldn't find a lot of info, but it does look like the camera you are describing has a fixed lens ? looked for the lens on ebay found lens's with the same name but I think they are different. If it is a fixed lens it is possible to have an adapter custom made for the lens.

xXx1

TalkEmount All-Pro
I think that these cameras have leaf shutter and that may make adaptation very difficult.

chrid

Super Noob
Real Name
Chris
I think that these cameras have leaf shutter and that may make adaptation very difficult.

Ive seen some people have adapted Yashica electro 35 lens's and used an adapter that had its own iris. But yes it makes it a more difficult task.

xXx1

TalkEmount All-Pro
Ive seen some people have adapted Yashica electro 35 lens's and used an adapter that had its own iris. But yes it makes it a more difficult task.
Yes, I think that I may do something like that one day. Especially if I find a M39 adapter with adjustable aperture. EF ones are common but I think that many compacts/rangefinders have much shorter flange depth than 42mm.

I am making a lens from bits and pieces right now (old 135mm lens will be the body [helicoid and aperture] and the lenses are pair of 190mm doublets).

chrid

Super Noob
Real Name
Chris
Yes, I think that I may do something like that one day. Especially if I find a M39 adapter with adjustable aperture. EF ones are common but I think that many compacts/rangefinders have much shorter flange depth than 42mm.

I am making a lens from bits and pieces right now (old 135mm lens will be the body [helicoid and aperture] and the lenses are pair of 190mm doublets).

Sounds cool cant wait to see that! I have a dead electro 35 but Im not too confident about trying to salvage the colour yashinon from it.

Latest threads

Top Bottom